Information For Your Chiropractic Visits During the Coronavirus OUtbreak
The health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors at our office are very important. As we move toward more normal scheduling and availability we wanted to make you aware of some changes we have made to ensure the safety of our patients and providers. We will continue to review changes daily, and incorporate information from the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA) and updates through local media.
We are committed to remaining open with modified hours and available to all the patients who might need us. Below are some of the key operational changes we have made so far to limit the likelihood of COVID transmission:
- Discontinued walk-in visits to ensure that we are able to triage all patient symptoms and properly space out patient visits to minimize overlapping visits and maintain social distancing.
- To minimize time in the office as well as eliminate another contact point we will not have a front desk receptionist at this time. While we will do our best to respond to calls and emails, patients may find it easiest to schedule their appointments online at: https://www.chiropractorindowntownminneapolis.com/appointment/
- Patient responsibilities:
- All patients are asked to wear a mask while in the office. If you do not have one with you we can provide one for you.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the office for your use. Please use it when entering and leaving our office.
- Enacted visitor restrictions to one visitor per patient.
- Text / email intake system: We have implemented a new patient intake and check in system allowing patient questionnaires regarding symptoms, progress, recommendations, etc. will be sent via email and/or text and completed on the patients device or computer. We will no longer use a shared office iPad for patient intake.
- Minimal card exchange for patient payments. All patient payments can be made online through our online statement system or patients will be allowed to store their card info in our system and we will be able to charge any future payments without swiping the card.
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Allowing additional time to see patients so we have time to properly disinfect.
- Tables and components are disinfected between EVERY patient.
- Any additional therapy equipment and supplies are either disinfected or disposed of properly between every patient.
- The clinics will be cleaned and sanitized before and at the end of day in preparation for visitors.
If you have an upcoming visit or are wanting to schedule and are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call the office and reschedule for a later date. It is also our recommendation that you enter a 2-week self-quarantine.
- Fever (+100.4)
- Cough (Productive or Non-Productive)
- Bronchitis or Respiratory Infection
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Digestive Complaints, including Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia.